Sunday, November 9, 2008

room change is DONE

I need only to get a bed frame for ethan. but all of the furniture is in the room it belongs. Maia is not doing well with the change. Even though its been slow going and taken nearly a week to complete. she doesnt want to sleep down there. and the bunks we had are apparently recalled so I cant get rid of them. I cant use them either. can I recycle them?

 

12 years ago this morning(323 am) Little pouty face Chrysta arrived sucking her thumb. We had cake to celebrate. and her favorite dinner. When I was a kid we got to choose where to go for a birthday dinner. We instead let them choose the birthday dinner they want me to cook. They all pick tuna hot dish. ask them any day of the week what they want and they say tuna hot dish.  but it is hard to believe 12 years have gone by so fast.

If she is 12 that means E and I have been together for 10.  That is impressive too, where does the time go?

No comments: