Saturday, November 8, 2008

busy busy busy

only one room to go! and its an easy one! Cody is all set up in his new room all his own. I think he will like that. he has shared a room with Ethan for years. Ethan dumps his stuff on the floor DAILY. This way Ethan can have HIS own space too. he can play in his room(when he shared a room he coudlnt really play in there)and he will be closer to mama so that works out good too. Maia is the unexpected hitch in all of this. she doesnt WANT to move to the basement. I guess I could put her and Ethan in the bunks but I SO WANT TO BE RID OF THOSE! THey were never the ones I wanted. They were just what I could afford at the time.

So tomorrow's line up looks like this: move the girls bed to the basement and then cook squash and peel apples.

our oven door will no longer close all the way. so I have to cook the squash in the microwave. I dont know what happened to the oven door but it leaks BAD and I can stick my fingers right in between the door and the frame easy no problem. thats a pretty big gap. so now I need a new stove I guess. It is really about time but this isnt good timing as the fridge needs replacing too. the handle keeps coming off and both are about 15-20 years old and not in the best of shape any more. grrrr.

No comments: