Monday, November 3, 2008

obama/election

awwwww. Obama's Gramma died. That is too bad. I bet she wanted to live to see her grandson win the election. how sad. and what a lousy time for Obama to have this happen. Kind of takes his mind off of the important work of fighting for the office of president. but I like to think that she will visit him at a later date and let him know that she is well where she is. I sure hope he wins. It will be a momentous joyous occasion for sure!


Jen called me today and guess what I get to do? I get to find out the unofficial tally and call it in tomorrow night to jen with the dfl. This is the first time I have been at all involved in the political process. YEsterday was knocking on doors, we went to rallys for GKJ. we have signs in our yard. and now the unofficial tally.

I sure hope Obama wins. I sure hope Gail Kulick Jackson wins. I hope Lisa Fobbe wins. I sure hope Michelle Bachman gets voted out by a million!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Amen sister!!!!!!!!