Friday, November 28, 2008

go look at this! OMG!

http://millelacsmessenger.com/

This is the place you go past every time you go to my house. As much as I have not felt a part of this town, I feel terrible for the employees and family of the business. this was early this morning. Thank goodness I am gone. I would be freaking out if I was there. they evacuated part of the neighborhood. and the clinic. Eric is fine. but my heart really goes out to the employees and owners of Merit Enterprises.



and India. good lord. the pain I feel today is indescribable. I watched an interview with a man who escaped and the terrorists knocked on his door and he didnt answer. he would likely have been killed if he had answered. he knew only one person in India and knew where he was so he didnt answer the door. A 13 year old girl and her father, a rabbi, were killed. so sad. India is such a fascinating place. the people of India that I have met were always kind and I feel for the country and its people, as well as the families of the victims, wherever they may be from. My heart is just so heavy today.

2 comments:

~CarolynA said...

Oh Ya I forgot to mention good thing you aren't home!

MoonDog said...

eric is home. he called me though and he is fine.