Monday, November 3, 2008

4H cookout

well the holy mackerel people were there. she(the mom) yelled at my kid. that doesnt make me happy. then she let her 2-3 year old go ahead and roast himself a marshmallow in the fire while she visits. she was rude and snotty to me. she only came to me talking all sweet to tell me that she was starting up a choir. I am thankfully not looking for more activities. LESS activities would be good.

and I found out that band at school has started. Chrysta has been taking lessons with the band teacher all summer under the premise she would start in the band. she told me it woule be oct or early nov. but the teacher never informed us of startup! it started several weeks ago! but she kept giving lessons each week. What the heck is up with THAT?

overall I think the cookout was a success. We went through 60!hotdogs and pretty much everything else that was brought. There were TONS of kids and parents. We tried to do this about 3 other times. we had to cancel when I was in the hospital in the spring. and the time before that it rained for like 2 weeks before and rained like the devil the day of. We had to cancel. so everyone was happy to finally have it. The kids even got in a game of kick the can.

ps car, sorry you missed it.

No comments: