Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Imagine

waking up this morning knowing you will be president of the united states. Imagine waking up next to your partner knowing he will be POTUS. Imagine the smiles on the facces of those little girls as they wake up knowing that their father was elected to the highest office in our country.

I know there was a lot of rejoicing across our great nation last night. My family woke me to tell me. I just couldnt stay awake. My friends called. People in Chicago's Grant Park rejoiced with screams and shrieks. History was made. Our future looks bright.

Today I will wear my Obama shirt. I can't just stop supporting the man now that he was elected. The people have spoken. I look forward to a future different from our past.



on a side note in the paper today was a quote from Ayers. he talked about palin saying the Obama palled around with terrorists(or soemthing on that order) and his response was what does that mean? Does that mean sharing a milkshake with two straws or something like that? which cracked me up.

No comments: