Friday, May 8, 2009

some people are just cruel

and I wish there was a way to be rid of him. the kids called their dad and he finally answered and they asked if they could go to Ukraine. he wanted to talk to me. made me miss the end of my show which pissed me off to start with. then wanted to bring up shit from YEARS ago as he always does and basically refused to say they could go. and why are you going? I refused to tell him. It would just be one more thing for him to complain about. he will say you have too many kids I dont want cody aand chrysta to have so many siblings. blahblahblah. he was in it for him, what am I going to do for HIM, as he always is. Oh god if there was a way to be rid of him I would. I do not need his shit. here is a chance for the kids to see the world. but he wants to argue about he doesnt like homeschool(yeah cus he dropped out in tenth grade so we all know public school is so great!) he just wants to be in control. He pays child support, but he doesnt see them. he doesnt come to their things like concerts or recitals or art shows. he doesnt want them to go to camp. doesnt want them to take music lessons. doesnt want them to get medical care or dental care(unless of course he approves it before hand). he just wants to be in control. wants to hold the strings and only let us do what HE says we can do. he would rather I send them to public school to be ridiculed and bullied than have them safe and well adjusted? where was he when they were learning to ride bikes? where is he when they need cheering on like when they ride the braml? he complains I dont tell him anything THIS IS WHY! he just wants to argue and be in control. I hate him. I hate him. I do not advocate hate but I hate him. I told the kids that their dad said they coudlnt go. I am tired of taking the fall for everything while they put him on a little pedastal. so he called back and put chrysta in the middle using her as a pawn just like he used to when they were little. poor chrysta didnt know what to do. I said tell him you have to go and hang up. and I told her after that she doesnt have to let anyone talk to her that waay and she can hang up anytime. I walked so mad last night. I always walk hard when I am mad. and I was STEAMED. I knew he would act this why. Eric was so sure that he would say yes, because its a trip of a lifetime for them, but I said no he is going to be an ass about it, and I was right. I would have loved to have been wrong aand eaten crow. but he doesnt change. and since he has a woman now he is worse. he is ALWAYS worse when he has a woman. says he is going to marry her(said that with each of the last ones too) but he is so codependent he cant function alone. I dont want the kids to hurry and grow up but I sure want them to be 18 so I dont have to deal with him anymore. I suppose I could go to court but it would cost a lot and since we have the other one out there sucking money and a little one in the works I dont think I can afford it.

No comments: