Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I was thinking last night how the boy's new medication was working so well. silly me. thats what I get for thinking. today was not a good day for him. of course it doesnt help when his dad lets him get up at 6. he has been awful most of the day and now he has broken the trampoline AGAIN. so he is done. cooked. time to get ready for bed. no more outside today. stories and bed in short order. I am willing to bet ANYTHING that he will sleep later tomorrow because dad isnt here(he knows dad is a pushover) and thus will be in a better mood. but man today sucked behaviorwise. lots of time in his room getting himself together for smart mouthing. argumentative like mad today. wants to argue about anything and everything. a lot of sorry to hear thats today. I tried to teach him about time and the clock and he just refuses to think. even attempt to think. his automatic answer is I dont know. its cody all over again. Cody HATED school and learning. and would hide under the table when we asked him to read or write. I dont exaclty know what to do with him.

No comments: