Wednesday, May 27, 2009

jon and kate plus 8

watching trash tv and they are talking about john and kate and how the kids say dad I dont want you to leave anymore. and take that as the kids are so in terror of losing their daddy. huh? what? MY 5 year old says that every day probably 10 times a day. and there is NO danger of her losing her daddy. she just wishes her daddy could stay and play with her ALL THE TIME, not just when he isnt working. she wants him to play with her when WANTS him rather than when he is available. another scene one boy says to the other Im gonna kick you. and they say its the cameras taking their toll and the boys are really damaged to say such things. THEY ARE BOYS! heck my SEVEN year old doesnt even warn he just does it! boys are LIKE THAT! they are! its been a hard lesson for me because my oldest son was NOT that way but the more boys I meet I find that boys are rough and tumble ALL THE TIME. it wasnt like these little boys were beating the daylights out of each other. they are just trying things out. and it was all blown out of proportion. I dont know what goes on with jon and kate or what will happen with their marriage but geezalou the press can twist things around! I do feel bad for the family that all this negative press is out there. why cant people just watch or not watch? if you dont like it dont watch. if you do like it watch it. its that simple. nothing i can do or you can do is going to change what they are going to do any more than yelling at a football player on the the tv. so why cant they just let it go?

No comments: