Saturday, May 2, 2009

eric wanted to go today and help out at the campground but now he had round and do an H and P so he wont get home until its too late. so I guess thats out. I can hang some clothes on the line though. and I have some sewing to do. but yet here I sit. on the computer and watching scrubs. basement needs cleaning. a lot. so yeah there is lots of things I could be doing. should be doing. but all I can do is sit here and plan and scheme and worry and wish for Ana.

Eric and I considered taking the big kids with us to Ukraine, one at time. But I am not sure their dad will go along with that. he is a jerk that thinks only of himself and actually DOESNT want better for his kids than he had. he already said they shouldnt go to summer camp because he never did. I personally think he is just jealous that we can give them those things and he contributes pennies to their support and nothing towards their medical or activities(even though he is SUPPOSED to pay half) its all about his control. still. 10 years later. and I imagine until both kids are 18 it will be much the same. but let me tell you BOY! I cant WAIT until they are both 18 (4 years for one and 6 for the other) and no longer need his permission for ANYTHING. He didnt come to Chrysta's piano recital because he was punishing me for sending the kids to piano lessons and summer camp and getting them medical care and then having the nerve to send him the bill for his half. He wants me to get his permission before letting them do anything. that is bull. He sees them a few times a year and I am supposed to ask him about everything the kids do? NOT! you wanna be father of the year then be INVOLVED not just IN CHARGE.

whew that went off in a tangent there didnt it. Chrysta is playing piano right now. she was motivated by some of the younger kids playing harder songs than her at her recital so she has been playing a lot lately. she has a flute concert next tuesday which I dont believe her dad will be attending. right. father of the year.

well I guess its time to get off the computer and do SOMETHING. anything.

No comments: