Sunday, May 3, 2009

I make sure the kids see their grandma and cousins that I can get them to. but cousins were around from out of town and father of the year went to visit but didnt bother to take the kids or even ask them to come. no he is more concerned with himself. If I didnt take those kids to see their grandma they would NEVER EVER see her. ever. I have also decided that the kids can ask their dad if they can get a passport and go to Ukraine. that way if he says no its all on him. and they will know its all on him and they can go ahead and be mad at him instead of me the messenger who always has to be the bearer of bad news. except since he is out of town with the fam he has his phone turned off so no one can reach him. some father of the year. doesnt want the kids to know he went to see the fam so he turns off his phone. there is a reason I am no longer married to him. and I thank GOd or my lucky stars or anyone who will listen that I was smart enough to leave when I did. because look at all I have been given since then. A LOVING husband, two more wonderful kids, one on the way, a nice house and land that WE enjoy together, family time and family outings, and best of all...NO LIES! NO GAMES! NO GUESSING! all is on the table. I am very lucky.

No comments: