Friday, April 24, 2009

kmart lady on a power trip

I took my daughter to Kmart to buy an outfit for her piano recital. I dont usually go to kmart but it was convenient because its near my moms so I could just run up there quick before dinner. So she found a couple of things to try on. She dinged the little bell. nothing happened so I told her to just go ahead into the dressing rooms. but they were locked. an older lady appeared about that time and demanded my daughter come around to the front of the counter and told us 17 times that we cant just ding the bell(yknow cus thats why its there) and she could barely hear it. and should push the other button that goes to the intercom over the whole store. so now daughter has gone TO the dressing rooms and is now back AWAY from the dressing rooms and then the lady opens the door for her to go in. I was annoyed by her power trip and the STEP AWAY FROM THE DRESSING ROOM act. While I waited for daughter to try on and show me another employee approached me and kindly asked one simple question, do you need to get into the dressing rooms? now which would you prefer? I told her I was just waiting for my daughter. A few minutes later a lady comes to the counter and dings the bell. no one came. she yelled HELLOOOOOOOO! I was amused. waited for bitchy lady to return and give her the lecture but instead nice lady came and let her in and that was it. we finished our business and left. This is but one of the reasons I hate shopping at kmart for anything other than diapers.

No comments: