Tuesday, March 31, 2009

well now that the basement flooded I am having an even harder time figuring out where to get the money to adopt. ARGGHHH. Ethan has been pretty good the last couple days. he got to see his sister in action having a little snit like he does and I told him thats how he looks and it isnt pretty and it isnt pleasant and maybe he could learn from her mistakes. Maia is VERY cranky today and I am trying to get her to nap but she wants nothing to do with it. typical maia. We walked up town to the kids carnival yesterday. it was fun for the kids. hurt my toe a lot but I made it. and now the snow is falling falling falling. I so do not want any more snow. I am ready to see SPRING!! chrysta is studying Helen Keller and has to be deaf and blind for an hour. She cant get through ten minutes. keeping chrysta quiet is not an easy thing. i might have to break out the duct tape to keep her quiet!

No comments: