Sunday, March 15, 2009

a bad day

I fell twice today. banner day. Ethan flushed one of the snails down the toilet. he let all the baby guppies out of the baby tank and the big fish ate them. I hurt my arm on the first fall and my foot on the other. My parents came today and brought us a surprise. Actually I knew it was coming so it wasnt a surprise to me. but they brought us a NEW TV! actually its their OLD tv but it works and our OLD tv doesnt. and its much bigger than our old one. except Cody hasnt hooked it all up yet and since I have to crutch its hard to get down there to do it myself.


Tomorrow is girl scout cookie money turn in. we still have cookies to deliver. nothing like cutting it to the very wire!

Chaos was here today. was here all night. they came for him around 12:30 or so and he DIDNT WANT TO GO! what does THAT say? he would rather sleep on our porch than go home with them. One of the kids had to come up and get him. he is such a nice dog. he is obviously hungry he is way too thin. I fed him and he gobbled up every bite. For such a nice boy I wish someone could keep him and not let him run all over the state. I wish we could keep him. I would talk to the family and ask if we could keep him IF our dogs didnt go absolutely BONKERS every time he gets near. methinks three male dogs in one household might be a bit too many!! That is part of his problem, he isnt neutered. he is so patient as Ole barks in his face. he just yawns and turns his head almost wincing as if to say gosh that hurts my ears but I am not at all upset by it. I hope he doesnt get hit by a car one of these days.

No comments: