Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I made the right decision

I did. I know I did. yet somehow other people who cant see past the nose on their face seem to think that a dog should be spared no matter the circumstances. Even if it means a human is harmed. One person on freecyle attacked me and told me I am fucking nuts and mentally ill and my children will suffer through their life with me. told me I should never kill a dog. what the hell? I am SAVING MY CHILDRENS LIVES! not to mention the lives of other people's children! I was willing to make the hard choices and follow through, in the interest of safety. No one who wrote me to ask about why I would put him down wanted to take him home and risk THEIR family, but I should risk mine and those around me? get the fuck off my back if you are not walkin in my shoes. I loved that dog so much I did what was best for him and everyone else, instead of keeping him alive for my own selfish need to have him near. I said he was to be humanely euthanized and I believe he was. he was with me, who loved him. he died in my lap. how much more humane can you get. I was so honored to be part of his pack. he was willing to defend me to the very end. I felt his love as he growled at the vet, he felt the need to protect me. as he did all that he loved. As much as I felt his love, I knew it was dysfunctional love. I did the right thing. Some people need to get a life and not put their nose where it doesnt belong.

No comments: