Sunday, March 1, 2009

interview with a 4 year old

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love me(I think she means I love YOU)

2. What makes mommy happy?
with me and Ethan being nice

3. What makes mommy sad?
When we step on your foot!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
with you tickeling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
you behaved very nice

6. How old is mommy?
ummmm I dont know.....eight?

7. How tall is mommy?
I dont know

8. What is her favorite thing to do?\
cook(i dont think so!)

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
go on her computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
getting people to listen to you

11. What is your mom really good at?
cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
getting to stuff on the computer

13. What does your mom do for her job?
cook (sensing a pattern here!)

14. What is mommy’s favorite food?
fancy chicken

15. What makes mommy proud of you?
when I be nice

16. What do you and your mom do together?
go out to the yardsales

17. How are you and your mom the same?
we both weigh ourselves


18. How are you and your mom different?
I play and you go on your computer

19. How do you know your mom loves you?
when she does the stuff she's supposed to do and say you love me

20. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
the zoo!

No comments: