Sunday, March 1, 2009

`interview with a 14 year old

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mommy happy?
no fighting

3. What makes mommy sad?
when the kids destroy the toys


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
jokes


5. What was your mom like as a child?
i dont know, I wasnt there!


6. How old is mommy?
36 or something
I know you're in the thirties

7. How tall is mommy?
five foot three?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
sit in the bed with the laptop

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
I dont know, Im not there!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
writing

11. What is your mom really good at?
blogginh

12. What is your mom not very good at?
finding snoopy(A game we have together)


13. What does your mom do for her job?
do you still work for the newspaper?

14. What is mommy’s favorite food?
avacados

15. What makes mommy proud of you?
when I do the dishes

16. What do you and your mom do together?
sit, eat, etc

17. How are you and your mom the same?
glasses, brown hair

18. How are you and your mom different?
I'm taller, she's shorter

19. How do you know your mom loves you?
she says I love you

20. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
the internet

No comments: