Thursday, February 5, 2009

well I smell my scrap retreat slipping away. how can I leave my sick baby at home while I go have fun? all she wants is to sit in my lap. she usuallly runs circles around her brother but she is so subdued I had to dress her. she got in the shower with me and sat in my lap and just sat there. she loves to mess around in the shower. she just sat there and then after I washed her hair she said can I get out now? usually when maia showers everyone else gets out of the shower and she refuses to get out and is left there still messing around. sometimes she even turns the water back on in her sneaky fashion. and this morning it was like she didnt know what she was supposed to do in there. she just sat there looking up at the water now and then. she was feeling some better yesterday and getting a little more animated and funny but was up puking again at 11pm. and again this morning. The sun is shining and it would be a beautiful day to drive to cross lake but Eric isnt home yet from rounding and I just dont think i can leave her like this. no one else is sick. that fact and her lethargy really worry me. anyone who knows maia at all knows that for her to be still for long is not her personality. I remember I asked E once how he knew that danielle was so sick. he said she was just a limp noodle. and that is maia right now. she doesnt do or want to do anything but lay here. I try to tell myself when I am sick all I want to do is lay around so she isnt doing anything out of the ordinary but why is no one else sick around here if its just a bug?

No comments: