Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the saga of the dog

continues....

he was here the other night. I knew he was because my big boy kept barking. he is a lot like a kid. kids cry in certain ways letting you know hungry hurt needs a cuddle. Well big boy has a bark that says tattle tale! someone is getting away with something! I swear he does. Others have seen it. He also has a "someone is here who shouldnt be" bark. and of course the someone is here! who is it! go away cus I am the big mean dog! bark.

so the other night he was letting us know that someone is here who shouldnt be. its always the same. about 10-11pm. so I thought he left after my dog stopped barking. It turns out he didnt leave, he just left the porch. he is now harrassing the kids via the windows to let him in. HE DOES NOT LIVE HERE! so anyways he is jumping up on the low windows(most of our windows are low enough that he could jump up on two paws and look in. and with snowbanks even the ones he couldnt reach he can. so he has been pawing at the windows WRECKING THE SCREENS! I rue the day that dog came into my life. If it were MY dog doing the damage, then I would be disappointed but its my dog so I would just feel like ok thats life. but it isnt my dog. and I am a little pissed. I dont think there is a lot I can do about it either since the cops tell me there is no dog ordinance. of course the city told me there IS a dog ordinance they just cant enforce it due to space issues. so now I have screens with holes in them. not a big deal in the winter but each time he does that the holes get bigger and then when its summer you open the windows to a screen full of holes and have a house full of skeeters! obviously after I took him to a nice hotel his family bailed him out. if he would just come during the day time so I could take him in again. but no he always comes at night.

No comments: