Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lose weight

all those commercials for different weight loss drugs. do they really work? I wonder sometimes. I even stopped at the store with the intention of buying one. But as I read the label it occurred to me that I would STILL have to eat less, STILL have to move more, so why waste ten dollars? I do wonder still though if they work. I could use a little help. when you are home with 4 kids full time. homeschooling, leading scouts (which I have today darn I forgot), 4H, shuttling kids to where they need to be....where does that leave time for "workin out" and losin weight? It leaves only time for quick unhealthy meals and snacks that only help to pack ON the pounds not take them off. So far I have lost about 5 pounds eating lean cuisine for lunch and less dinner and small breakfast. no exercise. My pants fit a little better but what i really want is to wear my jeans again before its summer and I have to put them away! Maybe ten dollars isnt a waste of money if it will help me get there. But I just dont know that it would.

2 comments:

~CarolynA said...

Moondog, Don't stress about your weight! We all pack on a few pounds over the winter. Hate it! We'll do some hiking with the kids and the pounds will melt off. I know I'm looking forward to it.

MoonDog said...

I gained a lot of weight when I broke my leg a few years back and havent been able to get it off since. but I havent really tried too hard...So those pounds called some friends and I gained some more pounds. To date I am about 30 pounds over what I was before I broke my leg. and my husband hasnt taken me to mexico since. (That's where I broke my leg)