Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today is 4h day at the fair

the kids are scrambling to get their projects finished. One is making cookies, one is making cake. Why didnt I have 4H when I was a kid. I would have loved to make things to put in the fair. It really sucks that the fairgrounds are an HOUR from here at LEAST. and we have to go via cambridge to get a matting for Chrysta's photos. I was sure I had one but I cant find it anywhere. I dont know if I tossed it, rummage saled it, or its still here somewhere. So they are doing foods, arts and crafts, and photography. One was doing plant science but didnt do a project for that. No one is doing info board this year. thats good because after they work so hard on it they are never quite good enough. it seems they WANT them to do info boards but they dont like them as much as actual hands on projects.

No comments: