Wednesday, August 27, 2008

best buy visit

looked at laptops. decided to check out a router for the laptop I have. Waited and waited while several sales people attended to two flighty yet pretty young women who were asking things like how many computers can I put on a wireless connection? How do I hook it up? Do I need internet service? (yeah in the way you need blood to have a heart attack)I am sorry I am not a pretty young thing. I never was. I never had young men fawning for my attention. but hey this is best buy not a popularity contest! they are getting PAID to pay attention to overweight women with children who have MONEY TO SPEND as well as flighty young girls who dont buy anything (and true to form, they didnt buy a thing) All it would have taken was a little nudge and I would have bought a 700+ dollar laptop. instead I bought a 70 dollar router and left with bad feelings about best buy. ONE salesperson attending to them and I would have patiently waited. THREE and I am pissed off. I guess I am just cranky lately. but I am cranky with money to spend and now I will spend it somewhere else.

edited to add: I tried emailing the customer service dept. no go. I filled in all the blanks but it would not accept my letter. I guess if you dont get ANY mail you wont get any negative feedback. I called them and guess what? the wait time to complain is FIVE MINUTES! way to put the customer satisfaction at the top of your priorities best buy.

No comments: