Tuesday, April 29, 2008

bizarre dreams

We were going into court in a very serious manner. I was dressed in a long flowy peach colored dress. and i was being pushed in a shopping cart. I was standing in it against the part where the baby would sit. I wasnt very tall. It was me but it wasnt me. and there was this HUGE fireplace with a ROARING fire in it. it was very old worldly. then in comes these guys all dressed in black with kerchiefs at their necks(think west side story) and sort of smirk and say they are ready but lets just get this cart out of the way. they reach for the cart and I reach for it at the same time in horror. they know exactly what they are doing. I need that cart to stand. They must have won and removed it because then I was sitting on the hearth and pating out embers that were burning my dress. and I was really annoyed by people asking me if I was having hot flashes. then someone yelled REVERSE and I was pulling on a rope that was in my hands, I had forgotten what I was supposed to be doing. SOmeone was rigging up a rope sling for me since I couldnt stand without my cart. I never did get to try it out because Chaos showed up this morning and my dog Ole started barking like crazy(630am!) and I had to hurry to get him outside before he woke the whole house. Wonder how it would have ended. and what it means. something about me putting out small fires fighting to keep from exploding into flames. I feel opressed in this town. thats why I couldnt stand in the dream I think. who knows. could just be my subconscious writing a bizarre movie script.

No comments: